Resources for Professionals
We’ve created some resources as you help families plan and prepare for college.
- Attorneys and Accountants Bright Start has excellent income tax and estate tax benefits for families looking to save for college. Request materials or a presentation for your firm.
- Employers Help your employees save for college. Bright Start is a great addition to your benefits package and offers your employees multiple benefits including, low cost investments, an easy way to save, and excellent tax advantages. Visit our Employer Resources page for additional information and resources.
- Financial Advisors The Illinois Bright Directions Advisor-Guided 529 College Savings Plan is a broker-sold plan for financial advisors and their clients. It’s a great option for those who want to save for college while utilizing the assistance of an investment professional. Please visit BrightDirections.com for more information.
- Guidance Counselors Bright Start can provide materials and informational sessions to assist students and their families in preparing for college. Request a presentation.
- Registered Investment Advisers Request materials or a presentation for your firm.
- Service Groups If you’re looking for an informative and timely presentation on saving for college, our representatives will be happy to present to your group. Request a presentation.